(For 12 Servings)
Prep time: 30 min
Cooking Time: 40 min
3/4 cup Savor sun dried tomatoes, chopped
6 tablespoons Savor pine nuts, lightly toasted
3 cups Nature’s Basin chopped frozen spinach
1 1/2 cups fontina cheese, shredded
6 cups Savor quinoa, cooked
3 tablespoons butter, melted
3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Savor Kosher salt, to taste
Savor black pepper, to taste
12 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
24 slices proscuitto
1. Pre-heat oven to 400º F/205° C. Place an oven proof rack into a sheet tray.
2. In a large bowl, combine sun dried tomatoes, pine nuts, spinach, cheese, quinoa, butter, and parsley. Season with salt, and pepper. Set aside.
3. Place chicken on a cutting board and cover with plastic wrap. Using a mallet, flatten out the chicken breasts to an even thickness.
4. Spoon equal portions of the reserved filling onto the center of each chicken breast. Tightly wrap the breast around the filling starting with one side and rolling the breast to tuck the opposite side underneath.
5. Lay two slices of prosciutto on another cutting board or clean work surface, overlapping the ends a little. Set the rolled chicken, seam side down, onto the prosciutto and wrap the over the chicken.
6. Place the wrapped chicken onto the rack on the sheet tray and roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and juices run clear. Serve immediately.